The Juniper Studio
Founded: Aug, 2019
UX Designer & Co-Founder
In 2019, my business partner and I created a web agency after getting an exciting opportunity to consult and build sites around a custom SAAS. As well as web design and development side, my role includes:
- Building Client Relationships
- Contract Negotiations
- B2B & B2C Marketing Activity
- Financial Management / Forecasting / Invoicing
- General Business Management
- Subcontracting and Freelance Team Management
Joined: Oct, 2015
Working within the UX/UI team, work collaboratively & confidently with the wider business to discover, generate and communicate product solutions. Work with the Product Owners and Key Stakeholders to see these ideas from concept, prototype through to delivery - working closely with the Data and Dev team to determine successes and consider future iterations.
- User Testing: Organise and conduct sessions. Identify patterns and present outcomes to stakeholders and clients across the UK.
- Design Excellence: Understand and can explain to others, the impact of great quality vs poor design.
- Business Understanding: Consider the impact of UX on the team, the business and the customer at all times.
- Collaboration: Build relationships and collaborates by supporting others, contributing appropriately to discussions and knowledge sharing.
- Drive: Passionate about my work, the industry and my own development. Always seeking out opportunities to develop my skills, abilities and knowledge.
Joined: Oct, 2011
Senior Front End Developer
Initially joining the team as a Front End Developer I progressed into a Senior role after 5 months, where my skills were perfectly placed training and mentoring a young and vibrant team, helping to drive new ideas through, and ensuring the highest quality, accessible and performant sites were delivered and maintained.
Joined: Apr, 2007
Web Master / Front End Developer
- Develop P&O Ferries B2C multilingual digital platform, ensuring all products conform both to company brand guidelines, meet accessibility and usability standards.
- Liaise with key Marketing and Sales leaders to shape and drive solutions forward.
- Architect and develop multilingual CMS, provide inhouse training for users.
- Working with Agile development methodology and XP principles.