We work closely with Bidlogix, the creators of Bid.js, an auction plugin. We jumped in to assist a client of theirs who needed that additional support to implement it and build a site around the plugin.
We, being based in Kent, UK and our client working out of Baltimore, US could have been a challenge. But remote working is our bread and butter, and the 3,659 mile, and 5 hour timezone difference was never an issue.
There are clients that do not have the need for a full tech team. We step in and fill that role when needed.
Working with the client we created a project specification to work from
- Create a site and install the Bid.js plugin
- Set up Prismic CMS, and use custom templates. Doing this makes the process of page creation and content updates as simple as possible
- Ensure that the site was set up for success by implementing the best quality code for great performance, SEO, accessibility and Best Practices.
- Create branding - using the Logo as a base, our client gave us a brief of his vision, and we built out to create new branding for the full site
- Setup to take deposit payment - at the end of the auction, customers need to secure the property with a deposit, adding this to the site removed the manual process