Carpenter & Cartwright - Auction, CMS and Replatform
Carpenter & Cartwright needed a site, to launch the online side of their furniture auctions. Using BidJS (auction SAAS plugin) to handle the auctions, these guys knew what they wanted; a site that represented their vision of their brand and the infrastructure to support selling.
So what did we do
Working with C&C, we created a project specification to work from;
- Create a site and install the BidJS plugin.
- Set up Prismic CMS, and use custom templates. Doing this makes the process of page creation and content updates as simple as possible.
- Ensure that the site was set up for success by implementing the best quality code for Great Performance, SEO, Accessibility and Best Practices.
- Add in Google Analytics (GA) to level up and adapt to their users' behaviour.
- Create Branding - using the Logo as a base, we worked with the client to interpret their vision into code and a new set of guidelines.